Stander Prime Safety Handle
- TRANSFER HANDLE: The ergonomic handle of the Prime Bed Handle helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed.
- BARIATRIC SUPPORT: The safety handle’s reinforced design is well suited to support up to 400 pounds making it an excellent bariatric option.
- REMOVABLE: Easily remove the handle from the base to allow for unobstructed access to the bed when caring for a loved one or changing linens.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Prime Bed Handle works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 6″ and 15″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- Weight: 12.35 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Length of Rail: 10.5″
- Rail Height: 18.75″ from bottom of mattress
- Base Dimensions: 19.5″ W x 28.5″ D
- Fits Mattress Heights: 6″-15″
Stander Brand Story
Shortly after Essie’s 90th birthday, her physical health started to decline – and daily tasks like standing from her couch, bed, and car became quite difficult.
At the time (1997) – there weren’t many tools to help Essie with these tasks; and in effort to help my grandmother age comfortably – I teamed up with my husband, Troy (a Rocket Scientist Engineer), and created a few “furniture-like” mobility aids to help Essie stand without ruining the comforting feeling of her home.
And for the first time in years – Essie felt confident in her mobility…
Now Essie had the confidence and support she needed to live independently; and she continued to live in her home 7-years longer than we ever expected.