- CUSHION HANDLE: The ergonomic and padded handle of the Bedside Econorail helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed and supports 300 lbs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The Bedside Econorail is made of aluminum and weighs just 1.5 lbs., making it perfect to carry in a travel bag while on vacation.
- COLLAPSIBLE: Easily assemble and disassemble the Econorail by connecting the 1″ diameter tube pieces using the spring-loaded buttons, no tools required.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Bedside Econorail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 8″ and 16″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Handle Width at Top: 12″
- Handle Width at Base: 16″
- Height of Handle: 21.5″
- Depth of Horizontal Base: 20″
- Tube Diamater: 1″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 8″-16″
- Warranty: 1 year
Stander Brand Story
Shortly after Essie’s 90th birthday, her physical health started to decline – and daily tasks like standing from her couch, bed, and car became quite difficult.
At the time (1997) – there weren’t many tools to help Essie with these tasks; and in effort to help my grandmother age comfortably – I teamed up with my husband, Troy (a Rocket Scientist Engineer), and created a few “furniture-like” mobility aids to help Essie stand without ruining the comforting feeling of her home.
And for the first time in years – Essie felt confident in her mobility…
Now Essie had the confidence and support she needed to live independently; and she continued to live in her home 7-years longer than we ever expected.