GUARDMAN™ Wandering Prevention Kit is a DIY set of devices to alert caregivers when the elderly with Dementia Syndrome / Alzheimer’s disease accidentally enters the monitored zone.
The package includes:
- Wireless Entry Mat (Transmitter)
- Wireless Indoor Motion Detector (Transmitter)
- Wireless Door / Window Alarm (Transmitter)
- Portable Vibrating Receiver
GUARDMAN® Wandering Prevention System is ideal for alerting caregivers when the elderly with Impaired Memory Syndrome like Dementia or with Alzheimer’s disease step out of home accidentally.
GWT-L900 Wireless Indoor Motion Detector
- Can be placed down the pathway leading to the Protected Zone Exit
- PIR sensor detects range up to 8m and +/- 110 degrees
- Transmits a wireless signal to the receiver unit when someone enters the monitored zone
GWT-L800 Wireless Entry Mat
- Weather proof and Slip resistant
- Can be placed under the door mat/rug
- Transmits a wireless signal to the receiver unit when someone steps on the door mat/rug
GWT-L100 Wireless Door / Window Alarm
- Ultra-thin profile <8.5mm thick. Suitable for installation on sliding doors/windows.
- Transmits a wireless signal to the receiver unit and triggers an alert sound once the door/window is opened
- Loud 95dB alert sound. Dual tone selection.
- Cyclical alert continues if the door/window is left open/unattended
GWR-L25 Vibrating Pager
- Loud sound up to 95dB. Selection of 18 different alarm tones available.
- 3 selectable operating modes: sound / vibrating / sound & vibrating.
- Configurable with up to 4 different GUARDMAN® sensors / transmitters
- LED indicator icon available for each zone / channel
- Portable built-in belt clip
- SUB-1G RF frequency with wireless transmission range up to 300m / 1,000ft (direct line of sight)