- TWO-IN-ONE BED RAIL: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is designed to be used as both a safety guard rail and a bedside handle with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- EXTENDS IN LENGTH: Easily extend the length of the rail with spring-loaded pins from 26″ to 34″ to 42″ to protect falling out of bed during the night.
- SAFETY HANDLE: When redacted to its shortest length the EZ Adjust Bed Rail can be used as a standing handle for balance and support when transferring from bed.
- SWINGS DOWN: By pulling two pins, pivot the bed rail downward 180 degrees to lay flat against the bed to increase caregiver access to the bed; 14″ of clearance required
- COMPATIBILITY: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 12″ and 16″ thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Length of Rail: 26″-34″-42″
- Rail Height: 22″ from base of mattress
- Gap between Rails: 3″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 12″-16″
Stander Brand Story
Shortly after Essie’s 90th birthday, her physical health started to decline – and daily tasks like standing from her couch, bed, and car became quite difficult.
At the time (1997) – there weren’t many tools to help Essie with these tasks; and in effort to help my grandmother age comfortably – I teamed up with my husband, Troy (a Rocket Scientist Engineer), and created a few “furniture-like” mobility aids to help Essie stand without ruining the comforting feeling of her home.
And for the first time in years – Essie felt confident in her mobility…
Now Essie had the confidence and support she needed to live independently; and she continued to live in her home 7-years longer than we ever expected.