The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is one of our most popular bed rails! It is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation for Full-Fall Protection. It can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and out of bed – and extends to a full-size bed rail at night for full fall protection. It easily adjusts from 26” – 42” inches with the push of a button – and folds down and out of the way when not in use. It also comes with a convenient organizer pouch to keep handy items close by - and like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Half + Full Size Bed Rail - Extends in length after installation for both standing support and fall protection.
- Hide-Away - Fold bed rail down and out of the way when not in use.
- Easy Installation - No tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Keeps handy items close by.
- Safety Strap - Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- Universal Height - Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Height Adjustment From Floor to Top of Handle: 21”- 44”
- Height Adjustment From Mattress Base to Top of Handle: 17.5” - 22.5”.
- Rail Width: 19”
- Height Range From the Floor to Horizontal Support Structure Under
- Mattress: 13.5”- 21.5”.
- Depth of Horizontal Support Structure Under Mattress: 25”
- Weight Capacity of Rail: 300 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Tray: 30 lbs
- Weight of Product: 10.5 lbs
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Package Dimensions: 28” L x 20.25” W x 2.5” H; 9 lbs
- Size of Tray: 20” x 17”
- Note: The thickness requirement of the mattress is at least 6"
Stander Brand Story
Following her 90th birthday, a spirited Grandma Essie, with her mind as sharp as ever, felt her independence slipping. Some family members recommended she move somewhere more "accommodating" but Essie wasn't about to leave the red brick home where her family was raised. She was aging, sure, but she wasn't helpless. Committed to respecting Essie's wishes, her granddaughter Jan designed products restored Essie's independence, liberated her family, and eventually led Jan to create Stander, Inc., whose products restore independence to millions of families worldwide.