The Independence Bed Table is the only bed rail on the market that combines the safety of a bed rail with the luxury of a bedside tray. The handle offers assistance while standing, prevents nighttime falls, and comes with a luxury tray that swivels out of the way when not in use. The legs extend to the ground for extra stability, and the leather organizer can keep books, medications, or glasses close by. And like all of our products, it looks like a piece of furniture to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Ergonomic Handle - Allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Swivel Tray - Multi-Use laptop/TV tray swivels 360 degrees
- Pocket Organizer Pouch - Provides storage space to keep handy items close by
- Extendable Legs - Provides extra stability while standing.
- Height Adjustment - Accommodates any home or hospital bed
- Easy Installation - Installs in minutes with no additional tools required
- Height Adjustment From Floor to Top of Handle: 21”- 44”
- Height Adjustment From Mattress Base to Top of Handle: 17.5” - 22.5”.
- Rail Width: 19”
- Height Range From the Floor to Horizontal Support Structure Under
- Mattress: 13.5”- 21.5”.
- Depth of Horizontal Support Structure Under Mattress: 25”
- Weight Capacity of Rail: 300 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Tray: 30 lbs
- Weight of Product: 10.5 lbs
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Package Dimensions: 28” L x 20.25” W x 2.5” H; 9 lbs
- Size of Tray: 20” x 17”
- Note: The thickness requirement of the mattress is at least 6"
Stander Brand Story
Following her 90th birthday, a spirited Grandma Essie, with her mind as sharp as ever, felt her independence slipping. Some family members recommended she move somewhere more "accommodating" but Essie wasn't about to leave the red brick home where her family was raised. She was aging, sure, but she wasn't helpless. Committed to respecting Essie's wishes, her granddaughter Jan designed products restored Essie's independence, liberated her family, and eventually led Jan to create Stander, Inc., whose products restore independence to millions of families worldwide.