Great Grips makes it easy to turn round and awkward doorknobs. It’s great for young children, arthritis sufferers, people with disabilities, and senior citizens who may have trouble gripping the door handle. This inexpensive alternative can save you hundreds in door-handle replacements – and because it’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee – you have nothing to lose.
- Easy-Turn Doorknobs - Makes it easy to turn awkward round doorknobs.
- No-Slip Grip - Provides better grip for weak or older hands.
- Easy Installation - Slips on quickly with no tools required.
- No Static-Shock - No more annoying zaps.
- Inexpensive - Can save hundreds in door-handle replacements.
- Dimensions of Product - 3" x 2" 1.6" Diameter
- 2 Pack Dimensions - 7" L x 3" W x 2" H; 0.2 lbs
Stander Brand Story
Following her 90th birthday, a spirited Grandma Essie, with her mind as sharp as ever, felt her independence slipping. Some family members recommended she move somewhere more "accommodating" but Essie wasn't about to leave the red brick home where her family was raised. She was aging, sure, but she wasn't helpless. Committed to respecting Essie's wishes, her granddaughter Jan designed products restored Essie's independence, liberated her family, and eventually led Jan to create Stander, Inc., whose products restore independence to millions of families worldwide.