The Stander Cane’s sleek and sporty look combines style and functionality for maximum comfort while walking. The spring-loaded tip reduces impact on your wrists and the ergonomic handle fits the natural shape of your hand for maximum comfort. When you’re done, simply flip the cane upside-down to conveniently stand your cane when not in use.
- Self Standing Cane -Cane stands upside-down on it’s own.
- Spring Tip - Reduces impact on hand and wrist.
- Ergonomic Grip - Molded to fit the natural shape of your hand for maximum comfort.
- Light Weight - Weighs less than 1 lb.
- Height Adjustable - Adjust the height with the push of a button.
- Durable - High aircraft-grade aluminum and supports up to 300 lbs.
- Sleek Look -Sleek and sporty cane has the smallest diameter on the market.
- Weight: Less than 1 lb (15.7 ounces)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Overall Compact Dimensions: 3.75" x 6.75" x 28"
- Height Adjustment Range: 30" to 39" (Patient Height: 4' 6" to 6' 6")
- Right Handed - 7500-R, Left Handed - 7500-L
Stander Brand Story
Following her 90th birthday, a spirited Grandma Essie, with her mind as sharp as ever, felt her independence slipping. Some family members recommended she move somewhere more "accommodating" but Essie wasn't about to leave the red brick home where her family was raised. She was aging, sure, but she wasn't helpless. Committed to respecting Essie's wishes, her granddaughter Jan designed products restored Essie's independence, liberated her family, and eventually led Jan to create Stander, Inc., whose products restore independence to millions of families worldwide.